Child Safety is of utmost importance at St Alipius. We are committed to providing a school environment where all our students feel safe. Below you will find our policies and procedures around child safety. If you have any concerns our queries, contact one of our Child Safety Officers, Kate Westbrook (Wellbeing Leader) or Jaci Commons (Deputy Principal) via our front office.
* CECV Statement of Commitment to Child Safety
* DOBCEL Child Safe Governance Policy
* Guidance for Child Safety Officers
* St Alipius - Engaging Families and Caregivers in Child Safety Policy
* DOBCEL Guidelines for Police and DFFH Interview Protocols
* DOBCEL St Alipius Bullying Prevention Including Cyberbullying Policy
* DOBCEL Identifying and Responding to Abuse - PROTECT Responding Obligations Policy
* St Alipius Parish School PROTECT Reporting and Responding Obligations Policy for Schools
* DOBCEL PROTECT Reportable Conduct Scheme Policy
* Acceptable Use and Cyber Safety Agreement
Further policies relating to our school management can be found under the 'Our School' section on this website.